Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Changes are afoot...

I am in the process of building a web page designed to be a legal resource for FSBO sellers and buyers -- FSBOLawCenter.com. I've found that many of the topics I address here (e.g. the Integration Clause) are better suited to relatively static web pages that are easy to find, as the information is not time-sensitive. Accordingly, many of the posts here will reappear as pages there. In addition, because blogging is a great way to address time sensitive topics (e.g. a story in the NY Times about the future of FSBO) I will be maintaining a blog on that new web site. In the meantime, my enthusiasm for blogging here on blogspot has dropped to an extremely low level. Therefore -- and I apologize for this -- please do not look for new substantive posts at this address. When launched, I will post again about FSBOLawCenter.com, and I hope you will find the page useful and informative. In the meantime, I suggest you check Rain City Guide, an excellent real estate blog where I occasionally post. Thanks to any readers out there who have enjoyed this blog, and I hope to see you at my new address.

4 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing what you come up with at your new home...

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you Craig. You correctly point out one of the disadvantages of real estate blogs vis-a-vis information.

I wish you success with your website. Please feel free to contact me if I can offer any advice or assistance.

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig,

When you are all set, please let me know. I'll link it to our "Closing Table" Blog. I think the info would be helpful to Realtors as well. I'm seeing a tremendous need for the agents to understand the transaction work gears that turn outside of signing a P & S.

Tim

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smells like Spam, Tastes like Spam... Ok, it is Spam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.