Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Quill Realty Provides Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Lawyers, and Commission Rebates

My new real estate firm Quill Realty is open for business!  Quill provides its buyers and sellers with two professionals: A real estate agent, who provides all of the typical real estate agent services; and an attorney, who makes sure the client understands the legal rights and obligations being assumed and the client's interests are protected throughout.  And on top of that, Quill charges a 2% fee, not the typical 3% commission charged by most agents.  Quill sellers save the difference; Quill buyers get a rebate at closing of the balance of the commission paid by the seller to the buyer's agent.  So Quill buyers usually get a big cash rebate at closing.

Got questions about Quill?  We've got answers!
Why should a lawyer be involved in the first place? 
I have an agent, why do I need a lawyer?
I’m a listing agent, what can I expect?
I’m a seller with an offer from a Quill buyer – should I be worried?
I’m a buyer, how will I benefitfrom working with Quill?

How does Quill get paid and why will I get a rebate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.